Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarship 2020
Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarship from Govt 2020. Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for the selection of the 5th batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme. The talented students passionate about Science education who wish to adopt a scientific career will be selected and trained and groomed to become future eminent scientists. Apply Last Date: 20-01-2020
- Students who have passed 10th class examinations SSC/Matric in 2019 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in four (4) science subjects viz, Biology / Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of Metric / SSC result card, B-form and domicile Certificate of the student, however, if student domicile is not available, father’s domicile is acceptable for test
- Private, semi-government or any other type of schools is not eligible as per approved PC-I of STFS.
- Initial screening / shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude test (written test)
- Paper-based I.Q test
- Interview and presentation on innovative ideas
- Seats will be allocated as per federal Government quota system
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISEs exams, for which nominations will be called separately from relevant Boards.
Salient Facilities for Selected Students:
- Monthly scholarship @Rs 100,000 per month for two years. (F.Sc)
- Study visit to S&T organizations, universities, and labs
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of university professors
Documents and other requirements:
- Attested copies of the result card and Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC / Metric, and CNIC or B-Form
- Attested copy of Domicile is mandatory. However, the father’s domicile is acceptable only to appear in the written test.
- Two recent color photographs (passport size)
- Original bank deposit slip of test fee paid
- Application forms with incomplete, wrong/false information will be rejected.
How To Apply:
Download STFS Application form and fee deposit slip amounting to Rs-147 form the website www.cts.org.pk of testing agency “Candidate Testing Sevice (CTS)” approved by Pakistan Science Foundation.
Duly filled and completed application from along with Bank deposit slip (Original) should be sent through courier or registered post to CTS Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, A, K. Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad by 28 Jan 2020. Application received after the due date will not be entertained NO TA / DA is admissible for the test and interview.
Visit Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or contact at 051-9202519 or 9203623