Join Pak Army as candidates must be complete their inter with 60% or above marks. Some student looking for a job in the army after matric at matric base candidate must obtain 50% marks at matriculation level. There are many terms and conditions to apply in the army as captain | After matric or graduation. The requirement for applying in the Pak army 2020 is :
Eligibility Condition For Amry Apply:
- Intermediate 17-22 year
- Graduates (2year) 17-23 year
- Graduates (4year) 17-24 year
- Gender 17-24 year
- Marital Status Unmarried
- Nationality Citizens of Pakistan
- Minimum Height: 5’ – 4” (162.5cm)
- Weight As per the body mass index
55% of the marks are sufficient for some special candidates. The area in Baluchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Naran ) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umerkot in Sind. Serving Army Soldiers: BalaKot 50% marks in FA/FSC and equivalent.
In FSC Part One, 60% of the total number of eligible candidates can apply the “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions. Verification of Marks Sheet/ Certificate: Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate / revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / concerned Board / University.
- “Not recommended” twice by ISS/GHQ selection and review board.
- Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from armed forces (army, navy and air force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline character.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense.
Registration and Initial Tests:
Registration through internet https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
Registration of AS & RCs: The candidates may report at the nearest AS & RCs for registration/allotment of toll-no along with necessary documents.