Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) New Jobs 2020
Medical jobs 2020 and Teaching Institution (MTI) Jobs. Medical Teaching Institution Offers jobs for the Positions of Anaesthetist, Assistant Anaesthetist, Manager OT, Nutritionist, Clinical Technicians. These posts are to be based on KPK Peshawar. The aforesaid Jobs are published in Dawn Newspaper. Last Date to Apply 24-01-2020
|Job Type|| Anesthetist|
Clinical Technician (Endoscopy) Male and Female
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Career Level||3-year Experience|
|Age||min 18 years|
|Last Date To Apply||24-1-2020|
- Anesthetist: MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute and FCPS or equivalent postgraduate qualification (Level iii) in anesthesia recognized by the PMDC or Diploma in anesthesia (Level ii B) from a recognized institute with at least three years experience in the relevant field. Candidates with a qualification at (iii) shall be considered only when a suitable candidate with the qualification at (ii above is not available).
- Assistant Anaesthetist: MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by PM&DS Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Anaesthesia.
- Manager OT: MBA and MPA or any Management or Administrative Degree Candidate should have a minimum of 05 years of Managerial experience. Hospital Experience will be given preference.
- Nutritionist: M.Sc Human Nutrition B.Sc Honor (Human Nutrition) or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized university. Candidates with computer know-how shall be preferred.
- Clinical Technician (Endoscopy) Male and Female: Secondary Scroll Certificate (Science Subjects) from a recognized Board Diploma Gastroenterology from recognized medical faculty in the relevant field
How to Apply:
- Medical jobs 2020 and Teaching Institution (MTI) Jobs. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic and experience/domicile certificates along with 2 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach to the Human Resource Department, MTI / KTH, Peshawar; through registered mail, courier service within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed job application from.
- The job application form is available can be downloaded from the KTH website ie. www.kth.gov.pk and www.facebook.com/ mtikth. .
- Applicants applying for the post must accompany their application form with Rs.1000 bank draft (non-refindable) must accompany their application form with Rs.1000 bank draft (non-refundable) as processing fee in favor of Hospital Director MTI and KTH Account No. 5761 Bank of khyber Main Branch code 0121.
- All experience will be counted after the requisite academic degrees, certificates have been received.
- Equivalency certificate From HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications. In progress certificates/degree/programs will not be considered. .Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 20215 and amendments made therein. .If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- All recruitment will be done on a merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Any civil servant, if selected, shall resign from civil service or shall bring deputation.