Pakistan Army Jobs 2020
Pakistan Army Jobs 2020 Account for a regular commission in the Pakistan army through 146 PMA long course. Here we learn all important steps for apply in Pak Army Jobs 2020
Eligible Age Condition for Join Pak Army 2020:
Age as on 1 Nov 2020 for Pak Army Jobs
- Intermediate or Equivalent 17-22 Year
- Graduates 17-23 Year
- Graduates with 4 years Graduate Program BS/BA/BBA/BPA 17-24 Year
- Serving Army Solider 17-25
|Nationality||Citizen of Pakistan|
|Physical Standards||Minimum Height – 5′.4″ (162.5cm)|
Weight As Per Body Mass Index
|Education||Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSC and Equivalent|
Candidates who secure 60% or above in BA/BSC/BBA/BPA with 50% marks in FA/FSC
Pak Army Recruitment Written Test Syllabus:
Written/Intelligence test will be based on multiple-choice questions from English, Math, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The Candidates declared successful in the written/Intelligence test will undergo physical/medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
For Pakistan Army Jobs 2020 the candidates must qualify the following Physical Standard at the time of preliminary selection
- 1.6 Km Run
- Push Ups
- Sit Ups
- Chin Ups
- Ditch crossing
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and shortlisted for ISSB Test. Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB test through website ass well as call up latter.
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination for ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate performance. Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) : ( 2 years)
Ineligibility Condition :
- Twice rejected by ISSB
- Twice Screened out by ISSB
- Dismissed / Removed / Debarred from Govt Service including Armed Forces
- Tested within Four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB Except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to conditions appearing in GHQ/ NHQ / AHQ selection board.
- Convicted in a court of law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority)
- permanently declared UNIFIT by appeal medical board. Declared unfit by any armed forces hospital except those cleared by appeal medical board. however, PAF candidates who become medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branched can undergo a routine medical examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
Document Required at AS&RCs:
- Original certificate / detailed marks sheet of metric /FA/FSC/Equivalent.
- Computerized Nation Identity Card for 18 years and above.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mention documents.
- 3 passport size Coloured photos.
- Original as well as one photocopy of a NOT RECOMMENDED letter by ISSB are also required for Repeater Candidates.
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2020:
Candidates can either register through the internet or by visiting an army selection center.
- Registration through the internet: A candidates can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet for which an individual should have an email account. The candidate will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary test computerized roll no slip.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers: The candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with the necessary documents.
- Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Test: Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following Schedule.
- Registration date for Pak army jobs 6 April 2020 – 8 May 2020 (incl Sat and Sun)
- Preliminary Tests Due to the prevailing health situation in the country.